Dr Amanda Potter and Sarah Linton, presented the results of the Talent Management research at the 12th Annual ABP Conference last Friday. It was a lively and interactive debate throughout with open challenge and discussion. At the beginning of the session, Amanda and Sarah asked the 55 delegates, who consisted of mainly Business Psychologists and HR Consultants, the following “What percentage of the 150 HR, Talent and Business Leaders who participated in the Zircon research said ‘yes’ to the following questions?”
- We have a Talent Management strategy
- We have a clear definition of Talent
- I understand our Talent Management strategy
- We openly communicate our Talent Management strategy
- We measure the ROI (return on investment) of our talent management practices.